Medical Alert Consoles
Medical Alert Consoles Provide Help When You Need it Most
If your loved one is spending most of their time at home alone, you’ve probably thought about their safety and security. You may wonder what they would do in the case of an accident or emergency such as a fall or a heart attack. Would they be able to get to the phone in time?
With the help of a personal emergency response system (PERS), you’ll never have to worry about getting your loved one the help they need again. Our medical alert consoles are the main hub of your loved one’s PERS. The medical alert console is a small tabletop unit that is stored in a central location in their home. When used in combination with a medical alert bracelet or necklace, they’ll always get the help they need when they need it.
How Medical Alert Consoles Work
When your loved one presses the button on their bracelet or pendant, their medical alert console will become a loud speakerphone for two-way communication, wherever they are. They’ll be connected right away to someone at our around-the-clock monitoring station, who will dispatch the help they need. Depending on their needs, we will contact a neighbor, a family member, or emergency services. We’ll always stay on the line until help arrives so we can ensure your loved one is taken care of.
Our medical alert consoles are wireless, have transmission ranges of at least 200 feet, and can be customized to meet your loved one’s needs and lifestyle. Learn more about the benefits of each system below.
PERS G4000 Emergency Alert Console
- Visual and audible alarms
- Rechargeable backup battery that sends an alert when low
- Works with our auto-fall accessory, which can detect a fall or sudden impact
PERS G2000 Console
- Can be used with up to 16 other safety devices
- Allows for the recording of up to 8 reminder messages
- Used with a waterproof pendant, worn on the neck or wrist
PERS LM5000 with 2-Way Voice Pendant
- Transmission range of up to 500 feet
- Ideal if your loved one has a large home or spends time outdoors
- Has a microphone and speaker built into the pendant
- Used with a necklace, bracelet, or a belt clip
PERS G1150 Console
- Can be used with up to 24 different safety devices
- Ideal for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Can be used with floor mats or motion detectors
- Can be turned on or off to work with caregiver or family schedules
GSM PERS Console
- Doesn’t require a landline; used over a cellular network
- Can be used with a necklace or bracelet
Contact us to learn more about our medical alert consoles or to schedule a consultation with a PERS specialist. We’ll assess your loved one’s needs, evaluate their home, and help them choose the right system for their lifestyle.